PREMIUM SOLUTIONS TO SHAPE THE WORLD OF TOMORROW, TODAY
ARRK’S PREMIUM AUTOMOTIVE SERVICES (PAS) OFFER A WIDE RANGE OF SOLUTIONS IN THE FIELDS OF PROTOTYPING, PRE-SERIES AND LOW-VOLUME PRODUCTION. TURN TO OUR SUPPORT IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT TO BRING YOUR IDEAS TO LIFE.
PAS PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Sense of ownership & proactive approach
- Strong and frequent communication
- Planning & EDI
- Packaging & RFID-Labeling
- Warehousing & Logistics
Additionally, the ARRK PAS team implements and executes various quality checkpoints throughout the duration of your project to make sure the products being delivered meet the highest standards every time.
- Parts measurement 3D CMM, tactile or digital scanning
- Process FMEA and control plan
- PPAP / EMPB & IMDS registration
- Aluminum molds operated as PAS as well as rapid steel non-export molds operated from our ARRK Far East facilities
- PRE-TENSION Tool® for large moldings
- In-Mold Decoration (IMD) and IML/FIM with printing electronics
- Including 2-/3-shot over-molding, gas injection (GID) and Sequential Valve Gating (SQV)
- Insert molding for metal and CFRP reinforcements, shafts, helicoils, etc.
- MuCell® and Chemical foaming
- CRFP composite solutions (TP-prepreg over-molding)
- D-LFT Direct Long Fiber Thermoplastic molding
With ARRK’s PAS additional team expertise, the sky’s the limit!
- Blow molding
- Liquid Injection Molding (LSR) for technical and optical parts
- High Pressure Die-Casting (HPDC)
- Extrusion for plastics, silicone rubber and aluminum
- Sheet metal deep drawing, pressing, and stamping.
- Compression molding silicone rubber, SMC and BMC
- Expandable Foaming (EPP / EPS)
ARRK PAS offers endless finishing possibilities, including:
- Painting: soft painting, texture painting and high gloss painting
- Laser texturing, machining and etching.
- E-coating (KTL), Electroplating and anodizing.
- Galvanic chrome plating
- Metallization and PVD-coating
Contact our team today to learn about the extensive finishing options we work with to masterfully fit your project needs.
Besides producing individual parts, ARRK’s PAS can also take care of the assembly of an integrated module or even a full product for you. Our teams are especially skilled in:
- Complex assemblies with multiple options, e.g., bumper facias and door panels
- Functional lighting modules including PCB’s
- Vibration Welding (friction welding)
- Hot plate welding (mirror welding)
- Ultrasonic welding
- Used for all types and combinations of plastics, including surface preparation.
- Metal and plastic bonding
- Adhesive tapes and kit
LIGHTING AND OPTICS
Aerospace & Defense